Tuesday, 9 May 2017

H.Y.I.T!! Hell Yeah It's Tuesday! - Week 19' 2017

It's the second week of MAY and I already love this month!
I read some really great books and some not so much. A really good debut dropped in my lap and I loved it! It's always nice to find new authors who you love isn't it?

Anyway, this is the second week and there are couple of books released this week!
One particularly that I've been waiting for since ages!
Let's begin the countdown with that book itself.


1. Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds.

After I read Until Jax and got a preview of Sage's story I have been dying to get my hands on this one!! I am immediately opening this book as soon as I finish my post!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links



2. Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

This is the first book in Ms. Kenyon's new Trilogy 'Deadman's Cross'. Although the author has written paranormal for more than 2 decades, I very recently discovered her. I read her Dark-hunter series in one go i.e. around 25 books!! I loved her that much! So, hell yes I am excited about a new series of her. It's set in the 18th century and has Thorn!! What's not to like!!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links

3. Real Dirty by Meghan March.

This is the first book in the Real Dirty Duet. I have read Meghan March's Beneath series and Dirty Billionaire Trilogy and I really enjoyed her work. I will pick this one up as soon as I find time to finish Dirty Girl and Real Duet. Because I don't want to be left out of the loop! So, I promise myself I will find time and catch up to Meghan's works because the blurb of this book sounds really interesting!!!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links

4. Badd to the Bone by Jasinda Wilder.

I have read only one book of Wilder and I know, just know! that I will love her other books, but I just don't have enough time! One me thousands of awesome books, just what does the universe expect me to do?!? The Badd Brothers series is on my TBR shelf since many months and I really do need to take my own advice and catch up on these!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads  Buy Links

5. Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen

I loved the blurb. It's like the typical plot in reversed, not the Manwhore redeemed but puck bunny redeemed. I just love it. I am certainly going to this one as soon as I finish the earlier books in the series!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links



6. Wrong Turn, Right Direction by Elle Casey

Elle Casey had written a book called Shine not Burn and I have read only that book of hers and I was in love with it. It had a unique story, angst, lots of love and quite good drama. I might pick up another book from this author but I'm really on a tight schedule now! But, the blurb and the title looks interesting, hence I might just start this series when in need of a sweet Contemporary Romance.
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links


This was it on the list of books that I've been looking forward to, but I did find a couple of standalones and others whose blurb very much intrigued me! and those were,

7. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

You can find the blurb on goodreads and I found this really interesting. Being an introvert myself and
also socially awkward I found this immediately on my radar!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links



8. The Book of Summer by Michelle Gable

This is a Chick-lit and I really shy away from those. Chick-lit to me is only through Sophie Kinsella and I haven't really enjoyed others, but the historical attribute to the book made me pause and take notice. I just might read this one!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links



There were also some books that releases earlier this month and I failed to take notice. These were

9. Bombshell by C.D. Reiss

I have been meaning to read this author's Songs of Submission series since sooooo long that I can't kepp count. It's like the chances of Deepika and Salman appearing in a film together! It just never happens. But this blurb just might break the dry spell!! I loved it!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads   Buy Links


10. No One Can Pronounce My Name by Rakesh Satyal.

When I read the blurb of this one I had an expression of horror, delight, shock on my face. It was outrageous and just what I love. As I'm an India I love everything that involves my country and this book is the story of mid-forty Indians. And that is just one aspect of it! I will pick this one up!! very soon!
Know more about the book here on :
Goodreads  Buy Links




No comments:

Post a Comment