Friday, 28 April 2017

NTAP Blog Tour - Never Trust A Pirate by Valerie Bowman : Post 1


Things have been a bit slow in the blog because (I do have a reason), there has been chaos regarding my final semister.!! That's right, in 3 months I will an Electronics Engineer with a degree! Isn't that awesome??
With all the project and seminar and internals and so many other things I know I have neglected my poor books. But, I promise to take better care of them and I'm so glad to have broken my dry spell with this book. Plainly because, I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK!!
Blog tours are fun and while I enjoy, I'm always a bit anxious about trying new authors! I loved the writing style of Valerie bowman and I'm definitely reading all the Playful Brides books next!!
So let's kick-start the tour!!


ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Valerie Bowman grew up in Illinois with six sisters (she’s number seven) and a huge supply of historical romance novels. After a cold and snowy stint earning a degree in English with a minor in history at Smith College, she moved to Florida the first chance she got. Valerie now lives in Jacksonville with her family including her mini-schnauzer, Huckleberry. When she’s not writing, she keeps busy reading, traveling, or vacillating between watching crazy reality TV and PBS. She is the author of the Secret Brides series, starting with Secrets of a Wedding Night, Secrets of a Runaway Bride, and Secrets of a Scandalous Marriage.


Links to buy the book:



Buy Links:




Social Links:

Facebook: @ValerieBowmanAuthor
Twitter: @ValerieGBowman


Meanwhile Keep Reading and look for Post 2 in The NTAP book tour!!
Chao,

No comments:

Post a Comment