Saturday, 18 February 2017

Cover Reveal - Take Me Back by Meghan March

Yay!! A new book by Megan March. One of the few contemporary authors who's book I would pick up without any hesitation is Meghan March!
She writes books that are sassy, smart, cute, hot and has a depth to it.

I loved her Beneath series. Every book of that one are my favourite!! Especially Beneath these Lies. Valentine and Rix were awesome!

And here she comes again with a whole new story!!!

Yay Me..!!




Now here is the new cover and the blurb!!






I haven't read the blurb yet, which I will in the next 3 minutes. But, I can pretty much guess it's going to be a second chance romance with the title.
The Cover is pretty good, but compared to the beneath series I think it could have had more personality. There's nothing extraordinary about it.
But, as they say never judge a book by it's cover, I won't. I just need the name
Meghan March to go through with reading this. I'm cent percent sure it will be worth it!



Now, the blurb:



We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.

Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.
It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.
I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. 
Two damaged people. 
Countless secrets. 
The fight of our lives.
We might be broken, but we’re not done.






Oh, they're married!! I love rekindling the romance between married couple plot!!!! 
I'm so excited!! I'm sure you can tell that by the number of exclamatory marks!

But, seriously I love the after 'the happily ever after' stories. This proves that even if there are hurdles in your ever after you can cross it hand in hand!

CANNOT WAIT!!

If you like the book and the blurb preorder it at:

Barnes and Nobles

iTunes

Kobo

and can add to your goodreads TBR shelf at Take Me Back


Chao,
Keep Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment