Monday, 6 February 2017

Bookshelves I would.....

Well, I was just browsing around and found some of these awesome, inspiring bookshelf designs that I would love to have in my home.
Since the blog is basically about books and lets just do a honorary post on bookshelves. I found some pretty interesting designs and would love to do many things to obtain it. Hence, the title.


1. Bookshelf I would turn a Gold digger for...




 Any man who has this kind of scenery and book shelf, I could easily see myself tripping over for his attention. Come on people which hot blooded book addict wouldn't want to live in this place.
I don't see myself ever looking for a sugar daddy, but I would definitely at least forge a friendship with the man who owns this! (I don't know why I just presumed a man owns this !)





2. Bookshelf I wouldn't mind turning an hermit for....



Give me this room and I will never come out of it..!!
Oh and please pass me my kindle...
Who in their right mind wouldn't want this. Sign me up...!!




3. Bookshelf I would get over my fear of heights for....




I can't climb past the fifth step in any ladder! It's a fact. I seriously hate heights.. But, for such a cute little place above my head I would grow accustomed to it..!!!
Its so cute..!!!!




4. Bookshelf I wouldn't mind craning my neck for....




 This bookshelf I remember seeing in an episode of Castle. I had loved it then and mo less love it now. But, one major drawback is you need to twist your neck to see the titles. Well, if I have a case like this, I definitely wouldn't mind breaking my neck over it....!!!!



5. Bookshelf I wouldn't mind offending the gods over...




For the Love of God!!! Pun intended. I'm a Hindu and here we respect any book as Goddess Saraswati(The Goddess of Wisdom). We shy away from even stamping a piece of paper.And stepping on books constantly may be even criminal to us!!!
But, I'm going to be optimistic and hope that Saraswati understands my love for her and won't be offended, cause I'm craving out my wooden stairs tomorrow...
Look at this innovative idea. I wouldn't mind sleeping, eating and doing all daily jobs from this cramped place..!




6. Bookshelf I wouldn't mind gluing my butt over....



If someone says that they would like to glue my butt to a chair and the specified chair is like this then sign me over...!!! Boy, this looks like nirvana..!!

By the way I am right now using a carpenter tutorial to make this now. If you have a axe handy and wood try this out (of course under supervision...!!!!)



So, this was my list of dream bookshelves. My legs are literally bouncing trying to take me to a furniture store...!! What about you?
If you have anything to add let me know...!!!!


Chao, Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment